Labels

Man/Woman of my dreams

""My dream man", "my dream woman" has to be...."
perfect man / perfect woman ....I honestly get a little smile on my face
Let me explain my opinion to you :
Everyone has faults , this is a true fact. No one is perfect .
But do not just these faults makes people to what they are?
Yes a person actually is characterized by its corners and edges. His large and small quirks - but I think you can not talk about perfection in this case.

In the term  resonates so much superficiality ...

Deeper asking: defining what is a "dream" for you ?
However, actually only positive properties are enumerated - or what is considered to be positive in our society.
My opinion : It's the warmth that makes a person ... The way how to deal with situations. That not everything is self-evident. That you appreciate things white and not everything accepts as it comes . Has an independent opinion and also behind it , come what may.
Yourself not to think too much about out statements and opinions of others - just because it's just according to these people, " NORMAL"  ... not to go with the flow and leave his own footprints ... a positive attitude is very important I think .. .small laugh lines are very sweet ... small scars can make people interesting ... Small errors can be very attractive ...Mixture of Playful, Crazy, Spontaneous, bring someone a smile
For looks I would describe it this way: I like many things that are not a MUST HAVE , however , in my opinion has just tune the whole package .
A man or woman can , however, still look great, no radiation is present , the person is uninteresting.So I think you can define anything about the appearance and interpret not only positive characteristics or ideals of beauty in the picture of the dream ...The perfect man does not exist anyway ,but possibly the perfect antidote to yourself !Your opinions ?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen