Labels

20 facts about me

The "20 facts about me"-virus has also caught me.
Found on http://comewhatwool.blogspot.de - I like it
Therefore, my 20 facts about me:

1 -
I´m a coffee junkie - no good day without! (maybe the low blood pressure is guilty)

2 -
I 'm in love with the girls from " 2 broke girls" - my absolutly favorite show

3 -
I love movies starring Til Schweiger or Johnny Depp

4 -
I 've read all the books " Shades of gray" 

5 -
I hate food shopping - rather then an empty fridge

6 -
I love iced coffee and frozen yogurt with strawberries

7 -
Action-packed pastime is my favorite - whether Lasertag, carting , or in the sports area

8 -
see bungee jumping , parachuting , rafting and canyoning , see foreign countries : still TODO in my life

9 -
I love traveling- but most time I do not have the time or the money

10 -
Most understand my sense of humor ... not ! - Why that may be ...

11 -
Go dancing / discotheques I am often the " alone " Entertainer of those around - well at least there's smile for me ? or they laugh at me?

12 -
I admire people who, despite the misfortunes do not lose courage in life (eg, Alex Minsky ) or people who are different and not just conform to the norm or just go with the flow

13 -
I love tattoos. In my opinion tattoos are fascinating and attractive (most of them, not all)

14 -
Yes I admit it , I like Jennifer Rostock ....

15 -
Concerts by Xavier Naidoo are just awesome , I was now quite a few times and I love it

16 -
"Rock am Ring " or " Rock'n'heim " - experiences that I do not want to miss !

17 -
I collect .... Shoes ..... - A woman needs a lot of shoes for every occasion : D

18 -
My closet is ... full ... but I don´t know what to wear

19 -
I have a " blanket " on the couch ... whether it is winter or summer ...

20 -
Sometimes I am really confused... the house keys can sometimes end up in the fridge ...

And what are your 20 facts?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen